In the morning of June 15, exchange with Ten Phong, Mr. Throne Quok Dung – Vice Chairman of Boy T. Xuan Ward People's Committee (Qui Nhon City, Binh Dina Province) provided information on the incident that a child was sent by his family to a daycare in the area and died after that. In the hospital.
Mr. Nguyen Tan Homme (born 1993, resided in 5, Boy T. Xuan Ward, Qui Nhon City) – his father Nc. He said about 5:00 pm on June 5, he went to Wife's wife's house (SN 1964, residing in area 3, Boy Tai Xuan ward) to pick up her son, Nick. (15 months old) came home, she said she was sleeping.
Grandchild N.T.K. She was taken to hospital after being brought back from her family home by wife Gai. Photo: NNCC.
At the reception, I was delighted. I noticed that there was a crack on his forehead. When I got home, I still slept. When my mother went to work to find that she was sleeping, she went to ask the daycare, she said that the girl while playing with the wheelchair in the morning fell. After that play for a while, and then let him drink milk and the baby has a fever. Mei Gai said she had to take antipyretic drugs and then she slept, "he said.
At 6:30 am (on June 5), the family was admitted to the General Hospital for Emergency Treatment. The doctor has a diagnosis of brain injury. Located on 2 days of treatment, on the 3rd day, the baby died.
"This is a spontaneous daycare. Take care of acquaintances, neighbors, low-income workers, workers. Immediately after the incident, the locals also came to visit the family and encouraged them. The child care house, wife Voh Thi Gai asked to complete the operation, "said Mr. Tran Quok Dung – Vice Chairman of Boy T. Xuan ward of the committee.
This program of daycare center management in the area, said Mr Tung: the demand for the area or in areas where industrial parks are located, this situation is state management, for the region, it also strengthens reminders and inspections.
Wife at Goy's Babysitting House.
"In the area, there are 29 establishments, of which 7 are managed by other kindergartens, which belong to spontaneous households or retired people who keep their grandchildren and get more children around the village."
Meanwhile, the cause of this incident leads to Ant. Death was installed and clarified by the provincial authorities.
Known, Grandchildren NBC Is the first child of his family.