Photo: Profimedia, Damir Dervišagić
As soon as the hospital recovery process after serious injuries is completed and released for treatment at home, Darko Lazić will begin treatment for cocaine rehabilitation! Singer's parents, Milan and Branka, are aware that their son is in serious trouble, dependent and ready to help.
Two weeks ago he could hardly survive a serious traffic accident when he was fleeing from the road after the allegedly under the influence of alcohol and drugs, Lazic's father and mother realized that their son was in trouble. They were especially struck by hearing that Darko asked for cocaine in a medical hospital and that one of the dealers tried to get to the singing room in the intensive care unit at KBC Zemun.
– Milan and Branko struck when they heard that Darko was looking for a cure and realized that they were in serious trouble. As soon as they leave home for treatment in one month, they will talk to him on the doctor's advice and convince him to heal and swallow cocaine as well as alcohol. This is a very difficult process, the entire family must be involved in order to give the addressee maximum support and unconditional love, as well as power, because he will often fall into crisis – says our source close to the singer, adding that Milan and Branka already talked with experts .
– Several good psychotherapists who have cooperated with addicts have heard and told them how the treatment process looks like, and said that support for the family is very important, and they are also ready for therapy. Darko will be more likely to deal with him if they are with him. The only problem for parents is that they do not have enough financial resources to pay, but many of their colleagues and friends are willing to help. The treatment consists of three phases and includes working with a psychotherapist – the story of the story.
We contacted one of the experts who cooperated with drug addicts and explained to us the stages in which Lazić would go.
– Treatment means a psychological and pharmacological approach – medicines and psychotherapy are included, more specifically, changes in lifestyle. The first phase involves detoxification, and Darko is currently forced into detoxification. At the beginning, they will probably feel severe pain in the body and enthusiasm – they will not be able to sleep and eat. He will bit strong light, every sound, the word sent to him, and a high temperature. Then there is a feeling of depression, destruction. After a few days, the desire for cocaine is usually a bit weak and there is drowsiness and apathy, and the addict in this country sleeps for two days. In the second phase there is a bored coke, lasting up to two or three months. Darko will be even more depressed, he will be worried, so anxiolytics (medicines for peace, cf. Avt.) And antidepressants can be included. Cocaine recalls back and then the addict has a desire to reap the cocaine. The third stage is the phase of weakening the pathological desire for drugs. It comes after the third month of treatment, people's reactions to the surrounding world are normalized, behavior changes, sleep and appetite return to normal. It is important to be persistent and a psychotherapist several times a week, even if he is healthy and continues his normal life, should report, "says an expert.
Considering that Lazic often uses drugs in combination with alcohol, which leads to an even greater risk to the whole body, the expert points out that it is extremely important work in this field and that he has to dig.
– Alcohol is harmful, especially in large quantities. If Darko was using him with drugs, his body was already suffering a lot of trauma. This combination causes damage to the cardiovascular system – arrhythmias and increases the likelihood of a heart attack, breathing problems, neurological problems leading to stroke, stomach problems – the source ends.
Kurir.rs/Jelena Stuparusic / Photo: Damir Dervisagic – Profimedia
She tried to help him
Ana Sevic was raped for drug Dark
According to Darko and his friends, his still married wife, singer Ana Sevic, knew about her problem and repeatedly tried to help him.
– Ana tried to advise him and answer him to take cocaine, he wanted to go for therapy and treatment, but he always said it was a small thing and sometimes he used drugs. She was worried about saving her marriage, but when she saw that she did not want to help her, she decided to divorce, says a true friend.
Phases of treatment
The first phase – insomnia, loss of appetite, nervousness, depression
The second stage – increased depression, anxiety, crisis and the need for cocaine use
The third stage – a weak need for medicines, the reactions of a person into the outside world are normalized
Effects of cocaine use
Accelerated heart rate
Regurgitation of blood vessels
Long-term use of cocaine
Irritability and mood swings
A combination of alcohol and cocaine
Cardiovascular system – arrhythmias and heart attack
Breathing problems – chest pain and respiratory failure
Neurological problems – stroke and headache
Stomach problems – stomach pain and nausea