ARTP ADVICE MANAGEMENT OF POPULATION FOR GOOD QUALITY TELECOMMUNICATION SERVICES
ARTP makes public access:
1. Green number: 800 200 200
This free number is intended for users of mobile and Internet services at the Popenguine during a pilgrimage in 2013. to enable them to take advantage of ARTP in the event of disruptions or interruptions in the networks of Orange, Tigo or Expresso.
You can call 800 200 200 for free if you are facing the following issues:
- trouble making or receiving calls;
- trouble sending or receiving SMS;
- problems with accessing the Internet from your mobile phone or Internet key;
- communication pieces;
- or any other interference or interference in mobile phone networks.
For all other complaints (commercial aspects, charging card, billing, call restriction, etc.), contact Customer Support.
Number 800 200 200 it will start working Saturday, May 18, 2013, from 00h to Monday, May 20th 2013, at 23h59mn.
2. The ARTP technical team will continue to be present in the Popenguine program:
In order to ensure the quality of the services offered by Orange, Tigo and Expresso, the ARTP team will regularly conduct qualitative tests in and around Popenguin and will be in constant contact with operators to ensure that they are suitable solutions if we notice disturbances.
ARTP wants a good maritime pilgrimage to the Catholic community.
Abu Lo, General Manager