Posted on November 23, 2018 at 5:00 am | Updated November 23, 2018 at 5:00 pm
By Shawn AXMAKER
What's new about home video on Demand and Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu and other streaming services.
Top streams for the week
A Chinese-American professor (Constance III) collides with the culture of the ultra rich in Singapore when she meets her boyfriend's family in "Crazy Asians"(2018, pg-13), the hit romantic comedy based on the semi-autobiographical novel by Kevin Quan, Henry Golding, Avkafafina and Michelle Yeh Co-Star, now on Cable on Demand and Video on Demand, Redbox.
The British Miniseries version of the classic "Little Women, "starring Emily Watson as the mother of four sisters, originally played on PBS in the US and is now on Prime Video.
Ethan Hawke is a priest to worry about a spiritual crisis in the provocative "First reformed"(2018, R), a personal drama of film maker Paul Schrader. Now Streaming on Amazon Prime Video.
FilmStruck, the premier streaming service for American and International Classic Movies, ends its service on Thursday, 29th of November.
Pay Per View / Video on Demand
The American Indie drama "Blind spotting"(2018, R) follows a person on the final days of the trial as his best friend pulls him back in crime. So new:
- Scy-Fi thriller "Jaw"(2018, PG-13) with James Franco and Denis Kuaid.
- Romantic comedy "Dog Days"(2018, pg) with Nina Dobrev and Vanessa Hudgens.
- Sundance Award Winning Drama "We the animals"(2018, R).
- Indie drama "Skate kitchen"(2018, R), put in the skateboarding culture of teenage girls in New York.
- Award-winning documentary "Science Fair"(2018, pg).