At the heights of the Khénifra region, winter 2017.
© Copyright: Younes Hamiddine
Here are weather forecasts for the day on Tuesday, November 6, 2018, prepared by the State Meteorological Directorate.
– Cold weather on the hills and highlands.
– Few low clouds in the morning in cities on the northern plains and the center with possible fog formation, and the next night on the north coast.
– stable weather with little clouds or sky.
– Low to moderate winds from the south to the southeast and from north to west elsewhere.
– minimum temperature of the order of -01 to 04 ° C at reliefs from 04 to 09 ° C on the Oriental, Saiss, phosphate and Oulmes plateau and south-eastern slopes of 10 to 15 ° C in the Mediterranean, Tangier, the coast and the north and the center, Souss and Southeast and 15 to 20 ° C in the southern provinces.
– The highest temperature of the order from 09 to 14 ° C at the reliefs, from 14 to 19 ° C in the Mediterranean, Oriental, Saiss and on the plains and on the north and central coasts, from 19 to 24 ° C on the central plane, Souss, in the southeast, in the north of the southern provinces and in the vicinity of the central and southern coasts and 25 to 30 ° C elsewhere in the southern provinces.
– Marine roughness to the rough in the Mediterranean and Detroit, which has grown wildly on the Atlantic coast between Larache and Tan Tan, is a little upset, agitated between Tangier and Larache, and between Tarfaya and Boujdour and disturbed elsewhere.
With Le360 (with MAP)