Thursday , September 19 2019
Home / korea / Chinese iPhone users change to Huawei

Chinese iPhone users change to Huawei



[ad_1]

730
Huawei P30 Pro (Pro) (Image = Huawei)

Chinese iPhone users turn their attention to Huawei. The impact of trade warfare between the United States and China is not as small.

According to QuestMobile's first half report, a Chinese market research firm quoted by China press Shin Jing Bao, Apple's share of China's mobile resource market decreased from 25.5% to 23.15% between June 2018 and June 2019, of existing iPhone users. Replaced them, 54% of users selected Apple devices. The remaining 46% opted for Android devices. Of these, Huawei is the most popular.

The first and third Android devices replaced by users such as iPhone 6S, iPhone 8, iPhone 8S, and iPhone X are all Huawei products. Of the replacement users, 27% have selected Huawei.

Qwest Mobile's mobile phone analysts analyzed the high cost of Apple devices and the weak brand power lowered the attractiveness of Chinese consumers. US trade wars. There. And China, the apple buckets spread throughout China.

Some consumers have functional factors. According to Shin Jing Bao, a Chinese Consumer in a Beijing University has said that the camera function of Chinese-made Android smartphones has gone down, which is the reason to buy Chinese smartphones.

Huawei's market share in the Chinese market reached 46.1% in the second quarter, according to market research firm Kanta. Chairman Roy Chi Fei Huawei aims to reach 270 million global shipments this year as a weapon in the Chinese market.

Related articles

Samsung Galaxy Fold ready to scratch … face to face with Huawei

Samsung Galaxy's first Foldable Smartphone Galaxy Fold is ready for release after a long preparation. Face to face with Huawei Folder in the second half of the year

Beauty, more like Shackle, Huawei condoms

United States President George W. Bush and US There. President George W. Bush agreed on Tuesday that the US There. And Chinese Firm Huawei,

Huawei "Hong Kong OS, Android is not a replacement"

An older Huawei clerk said he did not use the mobile operating system (OS). The United States government has introduced Hongkong & # 39; As a substitute for sanctions

Huawei "All smartphone shipments increased … 270 million units"

Despite the effects of US There. Sanctions, Huawei is expected to see a sharp increase in smartphone shipments this year, such as Chinese media, including Taiping Yangqing Ao Wang,

The decline in Apple's market share, which is one of the top five foreign players in the Chinese market, is expected to further accelerate the localization of the continental smartphone market. Not only Huawei, but also OPPO, Vivo, Xiaomi and other brands make various functional improvements such as camera and quick charge performance.

In the first half of the year, Quest Mobile saw about 800 million active mobile devices.

[ad_2]
Source link