- US $ There. Stock market: Dow Jones Industrial average closed 0.45%, NASDAQ index rose 0.08%
- US $ There. Market before the market: The much-watched April CPI will be released, the Dow futures fell 150 points.
- US $ There. Stocks fell England, Dow, S & P Uber's first-day listing fell more than 4%
- European and American stock markets fell sharply, and the stock market was sharply across the board.
- Closing: The Dov closed 138 points, the D&P index fell for the fourth consecutive day.
- See full story on Google News