- Next year, KPI will continue to stabilize prices without rising momentum – News – Global IQ starts here.
- China's CPI rose 2.2% year-on-year, food prices rose 2.5%
- Consumer prices in November 2018 grew by 2.2% year-on-year. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- Analyst's point of view: China's November CPI and PPI both year-to-year increase are narrowing deflation varies warming reuters
- The factory price of industrial producers rose by 2.7% year-on-year in November 2018. National Bureau of Statistics of the People's Republic of China
- View Full History on Google News