- China's economic development prospects have good support Manufacturing syntax
- Where is the bottom line of winning the trade war? China announced its economic performance in May.
- Summary: China's investment and industrial growth in May was far worse than expected, while the second quarter is weak.
- Statistics Bureau: In May 2019, the added value of industrial enterprises identified above was increased by 5% year-on-year.
- Social retail sales growth sharply rebounded by 8.6% year-on-year in May.
- See full story on Google News