Woman die for Amoeba that ate her brain


A 69-year-old woman died after contracting a Amoeba comecerebros When using Water Of the key To perform a treatment against sinusitis in Seattle, Washington.

According to the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, the American woman suffered from an infection of sinusitis that was treated with washes Water Cold applied to the nose by a rhinocorcinoma twice a day.

But the woman did not fill the device with Water Cylinder or sterile, but he used to Water Of the key Filtered, which caused problems that started with a rash on the right side of the nose.

The doctors prescribed medication, but nothing disrupted the rash; Shortly after, the woman suffered a stroke and after the tests, the QT scan showed a half-inch solution in her brain.

The woman entered the operating room to remove the damaged area, but the patient developed paralysis in one arm and one leg, soon after the biopsy revealed that he had an infection with Amoeba in the brain.

The woman's health deteriorated until the family decided to withdraw life support. During the nacropy, it was confirmed that the presence of Balamuthya Mandurillaris, a Amoeba That feeds on brain tissue, which caused premature death.

With this strange case, experts from all over the world have insisted on indicating that the use of rhinocorium is well, and that the fluid should be used by the specialists.

With info of rt.

Source link