13 people in hospital after carbon monoxide poisoning incident in Vancouver



Thirteen people in Vancouver were taken to hospital today after a clear carbon monoxide poisoning incident.

According to Emergency Health Services (EHS), paramedics responded to a call after a patient collapsed.

"Paramedics, which carry CO monitors, arrived on the scene and immediately detected carbon monoxide," said Emergency Health Services on Twitter.

In a later tweet, EHS said the incident happened "this morning" and it was "parameedics" monoxide monitors that alerted them to danger. "

EHS has told Daily Hive the incident took place in the 1600 block of West 5 Avenue.

All people are treated for carbon monoxide poisoning. Two people are in critical condition.

Dh newsletter logo

Get direct access to our top weekly content, contests, and perks.


D8d194f40cb13417f79d4d8daee34fdb? S = 96 & d = mm & r = g

Thanks to Vancouver Staff

Daily Hive is the Evaluation of Vanciti Buzz, established in Vancouver in 2008. In 2016, the Republic of Refracted and opened newsrooms in Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal. Send History Tips to [email protected]



Source link