He fought his death to prohibit the insurance and began a new life in Brazil: he will not be judged – 03/12/2018

The person who He killed his death So that your family and a partner can collect life insurance, Will not have criminal sanction Because a judge ruled the closing of the case by prescription. The measure available to Arielle Dario tells the santos, his wife and a former partner, who are being charged with the crime of attempting fraud.

The judicial investigation was triggered in January 2015 when an insurance company filed a complaint after establishing that Leites Dos Santos He did not drown in the waters of the Uruguay River on January 2, 2011, But was based in the Brazilian city of Curitiba, where he became a prosperous vendor to the IT industry.

On this occasion, the man entered the water with the intention of cooling off and was never seen again. There was a search operation that extended a hundred kilometers downstream, but without results.

The woman and a former partner of Leites, Santos began the legal proceedings to get his death certificate in order to collect a Life Insurance That the man had hired.

Four years later, the insurance company filed a criminal complaint with documents proven that the alleged victim was actually He was in good health and resided in the city of Curitiba, In the south of Brazil.

In addition to the request for filing with the Brazilian authorities, the insurer's documentation shows the Santos as owner of the computer company "Viginter", on Calle Profesora Olivia Nogueira 515 in Curitiba. When he thought everyone had forgotten him, he opened a Facebook account, where he began to show his new life.

The man who lived in Govt, said at that time, just six days after his disappearance, he began negotiating the identity card for foreigners in the neighboring countries, and on February 20, 2013 he received a permanent residency. To do this, he has to present a legalized background certificate from the National Registry of Recurrence, a document he managed to disguise.

When the fake was discovered, of the Justice of Oberá admitted that "from the first moment the rumors were locked that everything was A stinging to get rid of the creditors"Before the media and justice said he had to disappear for his own safety and his family.

Only in 2014, Lie's Sant Santos contact his parents again and tell them about his new life. In January 2015, he appeared before the courts and received permission to return to Kuritiba, where he would no longer return.

Missions Corresponsalía.

Source link