Daily Extra – Botox overdose kills his wife



International

Picture for illustrative purposes.

EFE. A 52-year-old woman died on Monday morning in Hong Kong after receiving an overdose of Botox in the aesthetic clinic, while the third case of this type is less than a month in China, reports the Hong Kong newspaper. South China Morning Post.

According to this report, clinic staff predicted about 5 hours on Sunday that a woman, named Cheung, had abandoned botox treatment.

After relocating to hospital Queen Elizabeth in critical condition, medical staff confirmed their death on Monday.

According to police sources quoted by digital, the woman would receive more than ten injection of Botox in the health center, which has not been pronounced in this respect.

The investigation is proceeding, and so far no detention has been carried out.

Botulinum toxin, more commonly known as Botox, is a neurotoxin used as a medicine for some neurological diseases and as a cosmetic product for the elimination of facial wrinkles.

However, it can cause progressive muscle paralysis, breathing difficulties, and even death at high doses.

On November 1, a 41-year-old woman in China suffered from Botox treatment, which caused a feeling of weakness, sore throat and swallowing problems.

The next day, a 24-year-old girl was admitted to Queen Elizabeth hospital after receiving a neutroxin injection, which, according to the doctor, caused nausea, dizziness and shortness of breath. South China Morning Post.


Source link